Thursday, January 12, 2006




When the going gets tough, the tough pull out the cheerios! At this point, very few of the cheerios make it into their mouth, but at least they have something to do while I am preparing their dinner.

No more bathroom sink! They have a blast in their new tub although Nathan took a little dive a few minutes before the picture was taken. He wasn't too thrilled about that.

My sister Laura is here overnight to see the boys. I hope we aren't "birth control"! Actually there is a very funny story behind this comment. Matt's parents came with us to the Boston science museum one rainy Saturday in October. We were on an elevator with a decent size family whose young children were hollering at the top of their lungs. Matt was saying under his breath to his father "birth control" and just as he said this, the kids were suddenly! quiet so the entire elevator heard Matt's comment. The mother looked at us and very politely said "it's really not all that bad". Matt wanted to crawl under the stroller at that point. I can understand the mother's comment because I love my boys so much that even when they are both hollering I would do it all over again in an instant! I love being a mother, I love caring for them and I love their little beings.

all for now,
Love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home