



Sorry it has been so long since the last DDOB!
We traveled up to Ontario for New Year's with many stops along the way! We stayed 2 nights at my parents, 1 night at Matt's parents and then finally to Amy's house. On our way home, we just stayed one night at Matt's parents. By the time we got to Amy's, the boys were just about over their colds. My biggest worry about this trip was their sleeping at night and all those hours in the car. I really think they did exceptionally well sleeping at night. Nathan really enjoys being rocked to sleep while Thomas has been getting up around 6AM (it has been 12 hours after all) to eat and cuddle. I just really enjoy both of these snuggle sessions. Traveling in the car never exceeded 4 hours at a time. Our van is wonderful for me to move around and keep them entertained. We took lots of toys and books. They really show an interest in books, they like turning pages. It was in the car though that I noticed Thomas start saying da da da. It's a different noise and he moves his mouth around like he is smacking his lips.
While at Amy's, we were able to get Nathan to mimic clapping his hands. I did get it on video, but we have been unable to get him to clap since we've been home! Nathan is also having fun hanging his tongue out! He just does it when he is trying to be silly and he loves it if you do the same.
Tonight, we discovered both boys have lower center teeth coming in! Thomas has one little edge poked through and Nathan has a rough spot on the gum.
I must get to bed but their will be a few more pictures tomorrow night.
love to each,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home