

Yesterday we went to visit Aunt Margie while we were in Westwood. It was so nice to see her. She and her daughter-in-law came to visit the boys while they were at Brigham and Women's hospital. This was the last time she saw the boys so it was so nice to show them off! They were very well behaved during the visit (it was Matt we worried about...crash! or maybe that was Jen...), in fact they both took part of their afternoon nap while we finished up eating! Aunt Margie was happy to see them eating so well--I fed them lunch soon after arriving. She was also glad to hear I was still nursing.
Our friend, Lisa gave us the johnny-jump-up which both boys seem to like. I feel so thankful for everything people have given us or loaned us! Last time we were at Babies R Us, I was amazed at the prices of things like swings and saucers! I don't know how I woul! d of gotten through these days without all these extras! So thank you to those of you who have helped in this way!
I must get going now. I have to get to Target today (there isn't a clean diaper left in the house) and I want to try pulling the boys around in the sled. Friday we got 14 inches of heavy snow. Our temporary shed for the tractor collapsed again so maybe we'll have to hire Howe and Company Associates to build us a real shed!
love to each,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home