Saturday, December 24, 2005




This DDOB has been in process for a few days now, so I'll try to write something now as both boys are napping. Or at least I thought they were sleeping...Matt just said Thomas is stirring. Nathan came down with a cold on Friday and Thomas has a slightly drippy nose today. Wow, too graphic! Matt has had a cold all week and so we think he nicely shared with the boys. The last couple of days, we've been so lucky not to have to go out and the boys have had some great day time naps--the only benefit of their having colds!

Mom and Dad were here again this week so that I could get to the dentist for a cleaning. I am so glad they are free to come so often, we have lots of fun together AND they are such a huge help. Wednesday morning I was out for about 2 hours between the cleaning and running errands that are too ! difficult to do with the boys. The usual routine for the boys is to have their cereal around 8:30, get bathed, dressed and then back down for a nap around 9:30. I left at 8:15 so Mom and Dad were going to attempt the above. Mom's comment upon my return was...."Nathan had about 45 minutes worth of nap and Thomas is tear-stained, pale and trembly, but still the victor after three rounds with Grandma. On round 2, she walked into his bedroom and frowned at him. Thomas looked at his grandma and gave this hesitant smile in the hopes of appeasing his frowning Grandma which thoroughly impressed her. She said by round three, they just walked into his bedroom and he started hollering.

No crawling yet, just rolling from our boys! The first picture, our friend Kathe brought a few toys for the boys so they opened them while she was here. The next pictures of Nathan, Matt captured last Saturd! ay morning. The last picture....no they never actually sleep together although I do set them in the same crib if I'm busy. I arrange toys around both of them and 9 times out of 10 when I come back, Nathan has all the toys.

We are packing up to leave Monday to see both sets of Grandparents as well as my sister in Ontario. The trip should span a week all being well.

must run,
love to each,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home