

On our way back from Ontario, we stopped in to see the Grapes in Williamsville. We wanted them to meet our boys. We just stayed an hour but enjoyed every minute of the visit.
Matt flew to Dallas this afternoon and will be returning Tuesday night. My first time alone with the boys at night! So far so good, but don't think I haven't had visions of the house burning down with me trying to haul them both out in my nightgown, etc....
I've noticed Thomas is cutting another tooth, this one is on top. He is biting down on the spoon when I am feeding him now.
Nathan is furiously trying to crawl. He is now rocking on his knees, pushing his butt way up in the air and scooting backwards.
Tonight, the boys entire supper was exactly what I was having! A first! I made a pot of chicken soup and toasted some bread. I ground up the soup (coarsely) and broke up the toast on their tray so they could work on the thumb and forefinger coordination. All along, I have been cooking up straight vegetables and plain meats and mixing these with their cereal. Tonight, I figured the soup was bland enough to let them enjoy it! I did sneak in a few peas and green beans...vegetables I have been unable to get them to eat out of the baby food jars!
I very often catch the boys giggling at each other. It's really very interesting because they don't stare at us and giggle, only when it is at each other.
Saturday we went over to the JCPenny's studio and had pictures taken. It really ended up not being that painful. I wish we had gone more often to get pictures of the boys but for some reason I was intimidated by the entire idea! Anyways, I plan to get another picture done around their birthday....a mere 3 months away...how can this be?
All for now,
love,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home