Tuesday, December 20, 2005




These are all pictures my Mom has taken! She is very good at remembering to get the picture when she sees something cute. I'm glad because being in the midst of it every day, I think I take for granted the cuteness of the situation! As you can see, the boys are very sturdy at sitting up, reaching and grabbing for things, catching themselves if they start to tip. Just yesterday morning, Thomas sat up on the kitchen counter while I got my breakfast things together...granted I never took my hand off his leg! Tonight, while my Dad and I bought groceries, Thomas sat strapped into the front of the carriage. All along, I had been bringing the carseats into the store and setting one in the top of the carriage and one in the bin of the carriage. He looked like such a big boy! Nathan's turn is next.

The boys had another RSV shot. Their current weights are! 16 lb 7 oz and 18 lb 7 oz!

We are teaching the boys to lift their arms as in "so big" and to wave. Nathan is starting to creep. Nathan also is into tapping! He taps everything....the table, me, his toys. The boys are so much fun right now. I just love hanging out with them.

Must get to bed,
love to each,
Jennifer

ps. pay no attention to my wet hair in the one picture...meanwhile the clock says 12:40. Yes, showering still does not always happen in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home