Tuesday, December 06, 2005



We broke down and bought yet another thing to trip over as we traverse our livingroom. The boys tried out the Jumperoo at their cousin's house and Thomas especially seemed to figure it out after watching Noah use it. No toy is as fun as playing with their daddy though!

I am finding more and more that they just want to be in the same room with you and will loudly voice their opinion upon being left for even a minute. They are very aware of our presence even if they seem to be happily playing.

Over the last few days, Thomas has figured out that if he hollers in between bites, that I'll feed him faster. Meanwhile, Nathan quietly waits for his food. We are both sternly telling Thomas to knock it off and he understands our tone of voice to some degree. I must admit, it could be construed as brattiness....although, it seems to ! be alot worse when he is tired but it is still not acceptable.

We've been trying to get out every day. Last Friday we did not get out and it was an incredibly long day. A little stimulation can go a long way! I must admit, the boys both do a bucking routing upon being put into their car seats....I think Thanksgiving trip turned them against their seats!

On Monday, we parked in the library lot and took care of our errands in town by walking and using the stroller. Today, Matt and I received our flu shot from our primary care doctor who was very excited to meet the boys.

Off to bed!
love to each,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home