
My sister, Laura, stayed with us through Saturday. We all enjoyed her so much and do hope she'll be back soon! Those sweatshirts, the boys are wearing, are from my other sister, Amy who is married to a Canadian and is living in Ontario. I made sure though the boys had on some blue.
Raise the flags, the F150 is sold and gone!
We went in again today for another RSV shot. The weights measured on the boys had to be wrong. I didn't say anything at the time as I didn't remember their last months weight. We measured them here at home tonight using delta math with our scale....Thomas is around 19.5 pounds and Nathan around 17.5 pounds. They actually have a 10 month checkup in February. Tomorrow, Early Intervention comes for their monthly visit.
The boys are interacting more and! more and we aren't just talking giggling at each other....hair pulling, sucking on each other, etc. Tonight, Thomas reached over and gave Nathan's hair a good yank. Nathan, not forgetting this unpleasant little encounter waited patiently until Thomas was on his belly....reached over and started to suck on his head. Remember these boys are getting teeth so I'm giving Nathan the benefit of the doubt that he was just sucking and not gnawing. I think I prefer giggling.
It's off to bed.
love,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home