Wednesday, November 30, 2005
















We had a wonderful Thanksgiving out in western New York. The trips were "interesting" but we all survived. We travelled during the daylight hours hoping not to disturb the boys night sleeping which basically worked. I also thought the motion of the car and the music would make for some sleepy babies while we travelled but no, I was wrong! They did a fine job of keeping each other awake.

Our boys thoroughly enjoyed playing with all of Noah's toys! They had this cool Jumperoo which was similar to a Johnny-Jump-up. Basically the seat is on springs allowing the baby to jump around.

Sunday night, Don Bixby, one of our ministers called. He and Mike DiChara were stuck in traffic very close to our house. They crashed here for the night. We were so h! appy to see them. What a treat!

Early Intervention came Tuesday at 1pm. Unfortunately the boys are changing their schedule and so they were very tired while Julie was here. They had been eating cereal, vegetable and meat at 3 pm every day but since they are eating more of what I eat (basically table scraps!) they end up begging the entire time I eat lunch. So now they eat a real meal when I eat: 8AM, ~12:30 and 6 with lots of nursing in between. I started this new schedule on Tuesday but they had been working on changing their nap times which now seem to be at 9AM and 1PM. One thing with babies...you have to be flexible! They don't always eat when you want or sleep when you want! Anyways, there really wasn't much new to show or tell Julie so it was just a quick visit.

My parents are here again this week and so I went out to do an errand which was when Thomas de! cided to roll over by himself. He likes to save his surprises for Grandma. She was the first one he smiled at and the first one he cooed to. So now, she can add rolling over to her list!

The boys have their 8 month check up tomorrow. I know for sure that they have a flu shot booster but not sure if there will be any other shots.

Must get to bed.
love to each,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home