Sunday, November 06, 2005






Two of our ministers, Pat Inniss and Barbara Ballantine came for Friday night supper and the night. We just enjoyed our visit with them so much. We hadn't seen Pat in 7 years as she has gone back to her home country of Barbados to labor. She just came for 3 weeks to help Barbara while Eun Hui is in California nursing her ill mother. Anyways, it was so nice for Pat to meet our boys.

This afternoon, both boys were in saucers in the kitchen while I cleaned up. I noticed for the first time that they were really interacting. Thomas was entertaining Nathan to the fullest doing raspberries. It definitely sounded like Nathan was trying to do raspberries too. This was the first time that I realized that even if one boy does something first, the other will soon catch on just watching or listening. It was really neat. They really seemed to be having fun together.

all for now,
love to each

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home