Monday, November 14, 2005



For those of you who don't know football (like their mother).....

(From MerriamWebster.com)
Main Entry: lineĀ·man
Pronunciation: 'lIn-m&n
Function: noun
1 : one who sets up or repairs electric wire communication or power lines -- called also linesman
2 : a player in the forward line of a team; specifically : a football player in the line

At our 3PM feeding (which is their big meal of the day), Nathan was crying up a storm and Thomas who was also sitting in his seat waiting, was laughing and laughing at him. The harder Nathan cried, the more Thomas giggled and Thomas was looking right at Nathan. In fact he was cranked around in his seat so that he could see Nathan. I must admit that, when I turned Nathan around, he had large bubbles of snot coming out his nose. That may have been what set Thomas off. Please don't think I let Nathan cry....I was hurrying along to get their meal together. I have gotten good at feeding them at the same time. It's better than making one wait.

After supper, we needed to let the dogs out to do their business. We have been aware that the pack of coyotes that live on the 50 acres of town land next to us are getting bold. So, we've been very careful about letting the dogs loose outside. In fact, we almost always use leashes now. Anyways, Matt went out and swept the yard with our powerful flashlight and sure enough, he followed a coyote along the entire back length of our property. He called me out and we heard him in the woods and again saw him as he came down the back stretch of our fence. How scary! They have no qualms with eating cats, small dogs, etc....Our cats are in every night before it gets dark and the dogs are never unattended! Yesterday, as I walked our dogs on our road, I saw a coyote in the woods. Our dogs never smelled him but he watched us. Creepy.

Thomas is at the rolling over stage that Nathan was 2 weeks ago so hopefully we'll see him rolling soon. I'm looking forward to seeing Nathan enjoy rolling over. For now, he still seems a little agitated at the event. For as quickly as he does it when we lay him down, you would think he liked it!

EI comes tomorrow.

all for now,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home