Tuesday, November 15, 2005


I forgot to mention two things last night so here goes...


Thomas' face is looking better. We were at the vitamin store on Saturday and the owner suggested putting diaper rash cream on it in case there was "thrush". Now, I thought only horses got thrush but I'm guessing she meant a yeast infection like diaper rash. Anyways, it started looking better within a couple hours of the first application. I am now alternating between diaper rash cream and Vaseline. Really, he just looks very dry now, none of that bright red stuff. It certainly doesn't seem to be brothering him.

The other major event that I forgot to mention is that on Sunday we had a group of visitors over from our Sunday morning meeting. There was 8 adults and it was the first meal we put on without my Mom and Dad here to help. It was very nice and went very smoothly! . Matt was a huge help, setting the table, slicing the meat, whipping the potatoes and generally being there for me. I peeled all the potatoes and cut up all the vegetables the night before so it all came together at a decent hour!

Must run, Thomas is already awake from his morning nap and I'm not even dressed yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home