
You would think the flock of turkeys that live on Gates Pond Road would make themselves scarce this time of year, but no! Kind of interesting that the coyotes don't eat the turkeys. Maybe it has something to do with flying.
The boys had their second RSV shot on Monday. This was our first time to go to the doctors office without a second adult. We made it! Not easy especially because they got a shot. As it was just for a shot, it was considered a nurses visit. However, the nurse pulled a doctor in to look at Thomas' face. It looked about as bad as I had seen it. He really felt it was primarily chapped. He recommended 4x a day to mix Vaseline, 1% hydrocortizone ointment and diaper rash cream with Zinc and slather it on. I had been doing that but without the hydrocortizone ointment. I thought it looked better today using the docto! r's concoction.
I must admit, though, the boys were Fussy today. It made for slow going on the Thanksgiving preparations. I just told Matt that they come first and we would have to live without if I didn't get to it! That took the pressure off. I did pretty much finish things though. The boys just acted like they were tired but then wouldn't sleep for long at all.
We head to Brockport, NY tomorrow morning to enjoy Thanksgiving with Matt's family.
We hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving. I haven't written this in awhile, so here goes....I am so Thankful for my two beautiful boys and a sensible husband. Everyday I feel so glad to have them.
love to each,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home