

I've attached a picture from last Wednesday night Bible study. The Irish family that used to meet with has moved to NH. Isabel (on the right) and Jane (holding Thomas)Martyn were down in the area visiting an old friend so they came by the study. We were so glad to see them!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Nathan napping today. He just looked so adorable all tucked in.
This afternoon we went to visit Annie Anderson who turns 101 years old tomorrow! She was thrilled to see the twins. One of her nurses was there and so helped hold Nathan. She put Nathan into Annie's arms and had Annie hold Nathan while she continued to support him. Nathan was very good natured about all this. He even put his arms around Annie while Annie hugged him. I really wished I had brought my camera. Thomas on the other ! hand took one look at Annie and burst into tears. He cried a few more times. It was his "this is strange" cry. I just held him.
Oh, and the other breaking news....Nathan likes dill pickles. Sorry Grandpa Howe!
Must get to Bed.
love to each,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home