Tuesday, November 08, 2005



We are enjoying quiet days! The boys seem to be doing better again napping during the day which makes them happier.

Yesterday, we went to the library. Nathan fell asleep in the 1 mile drive to the library. I put them in the stroller for our library perousing. Thomas who was wide awake and sitting straight up in his stroller insisted several times to reach over and play with Nathan's face who was still attempting to snooze. It really cracked me up....I just wonder who will be the little bug as they grow up together. I was in the pharmacy the other day and the pharmasist was a twin. I asked her if they were friends and she said not until they move away from each other. That made me so sad. I do hope that my boys will be friends. Not to say they won't ever beat each other up.

Thomas' diaper rash is all better but his facial cheeks seem to be getting worse. I've been putting Eucerin's Aquafor on it. This is what they used in the NICU. His cheeks look like a cross between dry skin, slobber rash and a little acne. I can't seem to pinpoint what affects it. The day before last, it actually looked a little better but then today it was worse.

all for now,
love to each one,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home