

At long last, a new DDOB comes! Sorry, rough week and it doesn't seem easier yet. Thomas and I are still snuffly and cranky (just ask Matt, oh wait, don't ask Matt) while Nathan continues to wease away. His weasing (is this how you spell wease?) seems worse at night. They both just want to be held and snuggled ALL the time. Thankfully my mother will be here tomorrow. I am able at this point to cry over anything...I even cry about crying!
Some really cute pictures taken recently. Hard to choose! I had a cute bumble bee costume for Nathan, but the sleeve was stiched in twisted so he couldn't get his hand through it. The flower costume or at least that is what I think it is was a hand me down....he wasn't thrilled in the least to be a flower. We walked up to the neigbors house to show off our cuties last night. As usual, we didn't get any trick or treaters.
As you will notice in the other photo, the little boys are trying ritz crackers. These went over pretty well. I tried cheerios today and those weren't such a hit.
Both boys are reaching for and grabbing toys while on their belly--this is new! Thomas is now putting his feet in his mouth while I try to change his diaper. Nathan has rjust ecently found (grabbing) his feet but hasn't quite gotten them all the way to his mouth.
love,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home