Thursday, August 30, 2007





The first two pictures are from a trip blueberry picking. I found that the boys were able for it if the picking lasted about a half hour....just long enough to enjoy the berries. Nathan especially got into the picking part of it. The third picture is a favorite activity--ice cream cones! The last picture is proof that indeed one can receive help from a 2 year old! This was Nathan's idea and he emptied the entire silverware bucket.


We've had lots of traveling the last bit, between conventions, beach trips and funerals, the boys have been carted around a lot. They've been excellent, but our first cold of the season hit about half way through all that just mentioned. A few days or hopefully weeks, of normal, routine days will do us all well. Todays nap has lasted about 3 hours now, if that tells you anything!

The boys are slowly changing from calling their grandpa, "Ba-ba" to "Bumpa". The other day, Thomas called me "Bummy". I think that is a combination between Mommy and Bumpa. I love it when they confuse my name and call me everything but Mommy, it makes me feel better when I call them the wrong name.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, August 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh GOODIE~ new pictures and details of what is going on with you and your boys! They are growing up so fast! They are so CUTE and lovable! Thanks for the new post! love, Auntie Laura and Little Lem xoxoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home