Amanda MacDonald

Amanda on August 7th
In honor of a brave woman whose fight against cancer was long and merciless. Since her death, I look around at my house, my life, my children and think how come I'm so lucky? Yet, all through her illness, we never heard her speak of anger or even why me? She kept fighting for life to the last week of her life, and then just slipped away quietly. I met her in my teenage years and became good friends at that time. Our paths separated again after a couple of years, but we stayed in contact and always enjoyed seeing one another at conventions. Even though her life ended before she could enjoy many of the natural blessing that I first wrote of, she had her spiritual house in order and because of that, I know she had help through the door of eternity.


1 Comments:
Its hard to believe that Sweet Amanda is gone! She fought her fight of cancer with courage. I enjoyed your post you have here and the other ones you had here. I am feel for her husband and family! Amanda is NO longer suffering. We will miss her smile and courage!
Post a Comment
<< Home