Halloween
Unfortunately, I'm way behind putting pictures up. These are all from Halloween. I used the same costumes from last year and astoundingly they still fit. Thomas really wanted to be a chicken again and Nathan wouldn't wear the new one I bought for him. The week before Halloween, the town next to us had a trick or treat walk. Nathan wouldn't wear any costume for that but for some funny reason I heard people saying "look, there is the chicken and the egg!" Whatever! Matt had to work that night, so I took them alone. I wondered how it would go, but they were so stunned by all the sights, that they just happily sat in their stroller. Sunday night before Halloween, we carved 2 pumpkin faces with Lindsay and Norman. Halloween day, Conner came down with his mother for a visit. Conner is only 6 months older, but he towers over the boys! Halloween night, Nathan quickly put on his Halloween costume when I told him he had to to get candy. If you can see, the pooh costume has a puffy belly which he told me that he had a baby in there. We've seen my sister lately who has a decent size baby belly and of course they saw Sara several times this summer. We went down to the old town hall Halloween night. It was a little loud and not quite for the age group we have, so the boys trick or treated at the houses clustered in the center of the town. It was a nice evening and we're still eating candy!


1 Comments:
Awwww, how cute what Nathan said about his puffy belly in his Halloween costume! love Auntie with the decent size baby belly :o)
How wonderful it is that you could use the costumes 2 yrs. in a row. They look cute in them.
Love to each of you xoxoxox LL, UB and I
Post a Comment
<< Home