Oh's and Snuggles
I must say "ohhhhh" often because both boys do that now. Anything new or interesting, they both say ohhhh. I've been teaching the boys to say "stop" specifically when they are being tickled by their daddy. Only problem is now they tell me to stop when anything happens that they don't like. For example getting clean clothes on in the morning!
Yesterday morning at 6:15 AM I heard one of the boy's toys playing in their bedroom. I thought it was just a fluke, so hurried in to turn it off before it woke them up only to find Nathan standing there playing. I'm sure glad it took them as long as it did to learn how to climb out of bed! This morning, Nathan pulled his door open and came in to snuggle with me. So far, he just gets out in the morning but hopefully he won't decide to do it in the middle of the night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home