Tuesday, December 19, 2006





The boys finished their last skating lesson for this session today. They had a make-up class yesterday. As they were headed onto the ice, they both burst out crying (typical). Thomas went first and I was left with Nathan. I got on my knees, looked him in the eyes and asked him to stop crying, be brave, etc… He cleared up and didn’t shed another tear yesterday or today! We can not underestimate their capable to understand. Thomas actually seemed to do better picking up his feet and his coach told me today that he would have actually skated on his own except for the death grip on her finger. Nathan, whose balance seems to be just as good, is a little more cautious in picking up his feet. He was just skulling. Thomas who didn’t seem to cry the first few lessons had a tough time keeping it together yesterday and today. I think his cold is starting again so that may have contributed to his reaction. He is back to coughing and runny nose.


The boys received letters today in the mail from Santa, postmarked North Pole. Very cute! Apparently, he will be making a stop here because we have two, good little boys although it did mention they are supposed to be good up to Christmas and the year so I guess they better watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home