

Just a quick email while the boys are napping. These pictures are from this past weekend. Matt was out grilling which is near some pansies in window boxes....I had just picked off several of the older buds and Matt came in with them tucked behind each ear. So, Matt dressed Thomas up in pansies. No comments, please!
I looked up to see Nathan taking a few steps on his own yesterday! My guess is that he probably took 3 steps. I'm just glad I looked up! I haven't been able to get a repeat performance.
Have I said lately how much fun it is to raise two little boys?! I love it! I'm so glad to have them and also be able to stay home with them.
We went outside to enjoy the beautiful afternoon again today. Thomas is enthralled with our stone staircases. He has no problem going up them. I haven't taught him how to get down yet. Although, I did notice him climbing down the small (4 steps) stairs. He did fine.
all for now,
love,


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home